接着做手臂合拢动作。
And then I want you to in-plowed.
两臂向里合,
Bring your arms in.
两臂伸直,手心朝下。
Arms are straight, palms are on the bottom.
两臂紧紧夹住耳朵。
And you squeeze your arms against your ears.
别忘了水面正好把你的耳朵平分为两半,
OK. Remember the water is cutting
your ears right in half.
眼睛要直视池底,
And you are looking straight down at the bottom.
使脑袋一半露在水上,
OK. So half of your head in the water,
一半藏在水下。
half of your head out of the water.
预备,放松。
Ready, relax.
手臂上抬。
OK. Bring your arms up.
合拢。
In-plowed.
很好,很好。
Very, very good.
啊,好极了,
Now, that's wonderful.
好极了。
that's wonderful.
太棒了,太棒了。
Great job. Good job, boy.
喂,小伙子,美女,就这么做。
OK, girl,boy that is the way to go.
刚才的情形是:
Now, what happened was:
当你抬起手臂,
as you brought your arms up
手臂在头前形成流线型时,
and streamline over your head,
臀部离水面就更近了,
your hips got closer to the surface.