每个人的情况多少都有点不同。
Everybody is a little bit different.
我不知道你们是否能水平地漂浮在水里,
Some people I am not sure
you guys can ever get flat,
因为你俩都趋向于短距离选手。
because you both are a little bit towards
the sprint side of the equation.
你俩都大致上属于冲刺型选手。
You both are a little bit sprinters.
长距离的游泳运动员一般能平躺在水里,
And distant swimmers have a tendency
of being able to lay flat in the water.
而冲刺型选手与水平面都有一点夹角。
A sprinter has an angle a little bit more.
好了,我们言归正传。
OK. All right. Here we go.
我要你们做这些动作:
Now we are going to do this.
放松,慢慢地把手臂抬过头顶,合拢,
Relax. Slowly over your head. In-plowed.
向水下按压胸部。
Then press your lungs into the water.
预备,放松。
OK. Ready, relax.
慢慢地把手臂抬高。
Slowly, bring your arms up.
合拢。
In-plowed.
水面把耳朵分为两半。
Ears are cut in half by the water.
向水里微微按压你的胸部,
Now press youe lungs into
the water just a little bit.
变换你的姿势。
Play with your posture.
啊,对了,小伙子。
Oh, yes, boy.
看:他的夹角变小了。
Look at that angle improved.
本帖最后由 鲸鱼溜板 于 2011-7-14 11:24 编辑
很好,美女。很好。
Good job, the girl. Good job.
太棒了,太棒了。
That's great. That's great.
非常好。
Very, very nice.